The Berny polo shirt, to go even further in our retro chic image
A marinière is a cotton long-sleeved shirt with horizontal blue and white stripes. Characteristically worn by quartermasters and seamen in the French Navy, it has become a staple in civilian French fashion and, especially outside France, this kind of striped garment is often part of the stereotypical image of a French person.
It was clear to us that the marinière mixed with our knitted polo should be part of our collection, the must-have !
A timeless, high-quality and incredibly comfy knitted polo shirt made from 100% organic cotton.
The result is a classic, neo-retro piece that oozes a blend of appeal, elegance and masculinity.
- Navy color with Off white stripes
- 3 ton on ton buttons signed 1971
- Badge 1971 on chest
- Regular fit
Model's size: 188 cm – size L
100% Organic Cotton - Soft touch
Made in Italy / Italian yarn
My name is BERNY
I'm produced with an Italian yarn 100% organic cotton and I'm made in Italy.
I want to stay with you for a long time, please follow my washing instruction carefully.
- I like the short wash - maximum temperature 30C - wash me inside out
- Do not tumble dry me, I prefer to get some fresh air, keep me flat during my drying.
- Warm iron - Max 150C (2 dots)
- I'm suitable for the dry cleaning
- I ‘don’t like chlorine and based bleach.
Thanks you for taking care of me.