Brieux Grey Chiné
Our BRIEUX round neck sweater is inspired by the famous mottled jumper in the 80's.
It was oversized, we were in the middle of the new wave era, it was worn over our jeans which it were much too tight and did not contain elastane. We suffered to look like Robert Smith.
We chose to rework this emblematic item, in a more regular fit but with a thread that says a lot about our roots.
The colored dots which gave this chine effect of our sweater are created with recycled PET, we are stylized but eco responsible
A masculine fitted cut with careful finishing.
- Round neck
- Color dark grey with different grey/black dots
- Regular fit
- Embroidery Ton on Ton 1971 on chest
Model's size: 188 cm – size L
60% recycled wool - 20% recycled viscose - 20% recycling PET to make the dots - Soft touch
Made in Italy / Italian yarn
My name is BRIEUX
I'm produced with an Italian yarn and I'm made in Italy.
I want to stay with you for a long time, please follow my washing instruction carefully.
- I like the short wool wash - maximum temperature 30C - wash me by hand if you prefer.
- Do not tumble dry me, I prefer to get some fresh air, keep me flat during my drying.
- Don't iron me
- I'm suitable for the dry cleaning
- I ‘don’t like chlorine and based bleach.
Thanks you for taking care of me.