Bruce Dark grey
A tracksuit jacket in organic cotton and recycling polyester in surface.
If you’re looking for a timeless piece you can wear every season, look no further.
Return to the halcyon days of your younger years with this chic update on your beloved tracksuit – complete with striped sleeves (two stripes this time instead of three).
Its fabric was developed in Portugal, using a cotton base and a recycled polyester finish to give it a glossy retro look without going over the top.
As always, quality is key. Careful finishing maximises this piece’s lifetime.
- Zipped jacket sweatshirt
- 2 front pockets
- Regular fit
- Mid hip length
- Badge 1971 on chest
- Bottom and cuff ribs with 1971 stripes signature
- Nylon zipper YKK
- 2 off white tape on sleeves
Model's height - size: 188 cm – size L
80% organic cotton inside - 20% polyester outside - Soft touch
Made in Portugal / Portuguese fabric
My name is BRUCE
I'm produced with a Portuguese fabric 80% organic cotton inside + 20% polyester outside and I'm made in Portugal.
I want to stay with you for a long time, please follow my washing instruction carefully.
- I like the short wash - maximum temperature 30C - wash me inside out
- Do not tumble dry me, I prefer to get some fresh air
- Warm iron - Max 150C (2 dots)
- I'm suitable for the dry cleaning
- I ‘don’t like chlorine and based bleach.
Thanks you for taking care of me.