Neat and perfectly designed trucker cap
By the early 1970s, the trucker cap appeared with the modern five pieces mesh, which were given away at truck stops by companies like Budweiser, Shell oil, or John Deere to advertise their products.
This trucker cap is designed with two different fabrics. A gabardine fabric on front panel with bleu pied de poule. is combined with an open mesh that creates air flow and give this 70's look that we like.
The front features a raised graphic embroidery. The back strap will allow you to personalize the fit to your preferences.
- Rounded visor- stitched through
- Adjustable strap at back side
- Woven 1971 Originals label at the front- embroidery outline
- Woven 1971 Originals label at the side and back.
- Premium finishing tape labelled inside.
One size with adjustable strap
100% organic cotton gabardine and polyester mesh fabric
Made in China / Chinese fabric