Another new piece at 1971? The JARED piqué polo shirt
This time, we’re going back to our roots with a truly fantastic rebel-chic style and making it our own.
We’re big fans of the tennis player who introduced the crocodile-emblazoned style – as you can definitely tell from this polo. He won fame for both his spectacular and provocative playing style and his now iconic shirt, which draws on English fashion with striped sleeves and a similarly striped collar.
The mods wore it buttoned up right to the top, staking their claim to that generation’s way of life.
The 1971 version will be eco-friendly, true to the original high-quality spirit.
👉🏻 Know More
- Blue color
- 3 ton on ton buttons signed 1971
- Badge 1971 on chest
- Regular muscle fit
- Collar and cuff ribs with 1971 stripes signature
Model's size: 188 cm – size L
100% Organic Cotton - Soft touch
Made in Portugal / Portuguese yarn
Très bonne qualité, bonne taille... Je recommande vivement.
My name is JARED
I'm produced with a piqué fabric 100% organic cotton and I'm made in Portugal.
I want to stay with you for a long time, please follow my washing instruction carefully.
- I like the short wash - maximum temperature 30C - wash me inside out
- Do not tumble dry me, I prefer to get some fresh air, keep me flat during my drying.
- Warm iron - Max 150C (2 dots)
- I'm suitable for the dry cleaning
- I ‘don’t like chlorine and based bleach.
Thanks you for taking care of me.