Shipping calculated at checkout
Pickup currently unavailable
Chicco is an elegant long-sleeved variation of my Paolo polo, featuring its retro knit point on the front panel, reminiscent of the 1960s polos worn by Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco or James Gandolfini in The Sopranos, and more recently by Sylvester Stallone in Tulsa King.
Classic and sophisticated, it is here to highlight the elegance and masculinity of men.
Inspired by English fashion and its rebellious-chic style, my knitted polos are my signature.
It is timeless, of high quality, and incredibly comfortable thanks to its 100% organic cotton yarn.
The result is a classic, neo-retro piece that exudes a blend of charm, elegance, and masculinity.
- Polo collar
- 3 tone-on-tone buttons signed 1971
- Ribbed finish at cuffs and hem
- Regular fit
- Ton on Ton 1971 embroidery on the chest
Model size - height: 188 cm - size L
You can consult my measurement chart, and if you have any doubts, send me a message.
100% cotton - Soft touch
Made in Italy / Italian yarn.
Matière très agréable
Produit top qualité... J adore 👍
My name is CHICCO
I'm produced with an Italian yarn 100% organic cotton and I'm made in Italy.
I want to stay with you for a long time, please follow my washing instruction carefully.
- I like the delicate wash - maximum temperature 30C - wash me inside out - Close my buttons
- Do not tumble dry me, I prefer to get some fresh air, keep me flat during my drying.
- Warm iron - Max 150C (2 dots)
- I'm suitable for the dry cleaning
- I ‘don’t like chlorine and based bleach.
Thanks you for taking care of me.