Our cookies and similar technologies have different functions. They may be necessary for the operation of our services, the improvement of our performances, offer you additional functions, or allow us to offer you relevant and targeted advertising.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT USEFUL?
Cookies and similar technologies are small files that the server of a website saves temporarily or permanently on your computer, your tablet or your smartphone through your browser and allow us to collect data each time you visit our website or when you interact with our services. They can also be installed on the website by third parties (advertising partners or social networks).
We work with service providers to provide you with relevant advertising for our services and other websites. These service providers may also place cookies on your device via our services (third-party cookies). They may also collect information to help them identify your device, such as the IP address, or other unique identifiers or hardware.
It is possible to block, delete or disable these technologies if your device allows it. You can manage cookies and your preferences in the settings of your browser or device.
Cookies have several uses: to ensure the proper functioning of the website and to allow a smooth navigation (technical cookies), to improve your experience as a user taking into account your preferences (for example, by retaining your choice of language or your identifiers or by keeping your shopping cart) (functional cookies), collect statistical data to evaluate and improve the content of the site (for example, by counting the number of visitors, identifying the most visited pages, etc.) (analysis or performance cookies) or adapt the content and / or advertising of the site according to your profile (tracking or advertising cookies).
Most technical and functional cookies are session cookies, that is, temporary cookies that are active for the duration of your visit only and are deleted when you close your browser. Other cookies are permanent cookies, that is, they remain on your device until you manually delete them or until they expire on their own.
- WHAT ARE THE COOKIES USED ON THE SITE?
You will find below the list of cookies used on the Site:
- Essential cookies: Those files are essential to ensure a good level of communication and are intended to facilitate navigation.
- Functional cookies: Those files are intended to facilitate the visit on our site and to improve their usability (example: choice of the language).
- Performance cookies: are files used for the Site's statistical analysis and audience measurement cookies that record the information you entered during your visit to the Site, such as the domain name and the host computer from which you are surfing the Internet. Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer used, the date and time of navigation and the URLs from which you accessed the Site.
- Advertising cookies: whose purpose is to inform us about the products, services and pages you visit and allowing us to offer personalized content and in particular to display when you connect to our Site targeted advertising in relation to your expectations, using retargeting techniques based on your previous research and selection criteria (internal retargeting for the start page view, abandoned baskets and wishlists, and retargeting on external sites ( Facebook, Google targeting, Big data, Google My business, etc.);
In accordance with the law of June 13, 2005 relating to electronic communications, as modified by the law of July 10, 2012, your agreement is not necessary when the installation of a cookie has for exclusive purpose to allow or facilitate the communication electronically or is strictly necessary for the provision of an online service at your express request (technical cookies, session cookies, performance cookies when they are strictly n place for their technical functionality).
For other cookies, including advertising and third-party cookies we would like you to accept such cookies from domain if you wish to have the best user’s experience possible.
In case of refusal of cookies allowing us to identify the products, services and pages you visit, the content of your navigation will not be personalized, and the advertisements displayed may be of no interest to you.
These cookies can be set according to your choice, as described in the section below.
- HOW DO I MANAGE MY COOKIES?
Several options are available to manage cookies.
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, but all of them allow you to customize the settings according to your preferences.
If you wish to benefit from this comfort of use, please accept the cookies of the domain 1971, even if, in general, you would block the use of the cookies.
Below you will find more information on the most common browser settings. All allow you to manage the cookies that are installed on your computer or device. You can block or allow these cookies or
indicate specific sites for which you accept cookies. Browsers on mobile devices typically offer fewer customization options than computers.
- For Internet Explorer: follow the steps provided here
- For Mozilla Firefox, follow the steps here
- For Google Chrome, follow the steps here
- For Safari, follow the steps here
Note: If you make any changes, be aware that they have no effect on cookies that may have been installed on your computer before they occur. You will have to delete them specifically.