Bary Jr Navy
Our BARY Jr turtleneck jumper inspired by the Royal Air Force turtleneck sweater of the Second World War.
A jumper originally made of coarse wool, with large ribs, which we have made soft by mixing cashmere and wool in our Italian yarn.
We have taken up the codes of yesteryear, a high turtleneck marked by its wide ribbed edge, its cuffs and bottom of the jumper that hold the bust.
A masculine fitted cut with careful finishing.
- Color Navy
- Regular fit
- Embroidery Ton on Ton 1971 on chest
8% Cashmere - 47% merino wool - 30% Viscose - 15% PA - Soft touch
Made in Italy / Italian yarn
My name is BARY
I'm produced with an Italian yarn and I'm made in Italy.
I want to stay with you for a long time, please follow my washing instruction carefully.
- I like the short wool wash - maximum temperature 30C - wash me by hand if you prefer.
- Do not tumble dry me, I prefer to get some fresh air, keep me flat during my drying.
- Don't iron me
- I'm suitable for the dry cleaning
- I ‘don’t like chlorine and based bleach.
Thanks you for taking care of me.