Fun is our middle name – and we like to have fun by revisiting our classics.
This piece is no exception: a denim shirt with all the hallmarks of the western shirt, 1971 style.
It’s unisex as it’s that stereotypical item women love to “borrow” from their man.
A raw shirt made with real indigo that you shape yourself.
One that will adapt, adjust and age beautifully. Something that only gets better with time… Just like a certain Clint!
👉🏻 Know more
- Shirt collar
- Muscle fit
- Western flap pockets- snap buttons closure
- Removable pins 1971 on chest flap pocket
- Curved hem
- Vertical seams at the back panel- shaping
- Bent sleeves for a better comfort.
- Buttons closure
Model's size: 188 cm – size L
28% Recycling Cotton - 28% Cotton - 22% Reused Cotton - 22% recycling Polyester
Made in Portugal / Turkish fabric.
My name is CLINT
I’m produced in Portugal with a ISKO fabric, the R-TWO innovation fabric is a combination of re-used cotton and recycled polyester. We chose to work with an authentic indigo dye fabric, my color can rub off in dry condition on lighter color.
If you want to tan me to get an authentic look, don't wash me too often, don't use soap and do it at 30 or put me outside under the Belgian rain.
For a more wash-resistant color, put me in a bucket of cold water with 1 litre of vinegar for 1 night. Then you can rinse me for 20 minutes without soap in the washing machine.
I want to stay with you for a long time, please follow my washing instructions carefully,
- I like the short wash - maximum temperature 30C - wash me inside out without soap it's perfect.
- Do not tumble dry me, I prefer to get some fresh air
- Warm iron - Max 150C (2 dots)
- I'm suitable for the dry cleaning
- I ‘don’t like chlorine and based bleach.
Thanks you for taking care of me.