A chino pants, comfort stretch.
With these chinos, available in 5 different colors, our collection just got bigger.
The chino was originally a piece of military clothing. During the 1950s in the United States, it represented a relaxation of dress code regulations for demobilised ex-soldiers heading into the world of university.
For decades, they have been THE staple in any man’s wardrobe.
Down to the finest details, with deep pockets and an incredible feel, they offer a level of comfort that stays with you wherever you go.
Adjust the leg length with ease thanks to their cleverly designed interior finish.
- Straight tapered fit
- Hyperflex fabric for a maximum of comfort, the fabric doesn't deform, it returns to its original shape
- Regular waistband
- Zip & button closure
- Front: inset pockets + 1 coin pocket at side
- Back: double welt pockets
- Soft hand-feel
Model's size: 188 cm – size 32/34
96% cotton - 4% Elastan
Made in Italy, with assembling in Tunisia / Fabric made in Spain
My name is DAVE
I’m produced in Italy and Tunisia (for stitching part) with an innovation Spanish fabric which is a combination of organic cotton and elastane. We chose to work with a comfort stretch fabric to give you the greatest freedom of movement.
I want to stay with you for a long time, please follow my washing instructions carefully,
- I like the short wash - maximum temperature 30C - wash me inside out.
- Do not tumble dry me, I prefer to get some fresh air
- Warm iron - Max 150C (2 dots)
- I'm suitable for the dry cleaning
- I ‘don’t like chlorine and based bleach.
Thanks you for taking care of me.